Care and Cleaning of the Biomat
U.S. F.D.A. Medical Device: 2954299
- Cleaning is not necessary as the FIR and Negative Ions sanitize the Biomat.
- The mat may be vacuumed, or swept for any dust accumulation or lightly spot cleaned with water if necessary.
- Allow the Biomat to cool prior to folding or placing it in the zippered travel case.
- Always fold the Biomat with the amethyst side in.
- The quilted cotton pad may be laundered in warm water with no bleach. Dry using line or dryer low heat or air setting.
- Prevent massage oils or oils of any kind from coming in contact with the Biomat surface. Use a plastic covering (may be purchased separately) if needed.
- Prolonged use of extreme heat levels has been know to decay the plastic windows in the Biomat Surface. It is suggested if the highest heat levels are used to turn the heat off after use rather than leaving the mat powered on until the timer expires the electrical current.